CWZ series marine small-sized axial fan (hereinafter referred to as “fan”) can used to transport the air, the ocean air with salt mist and the corrosive air with little acid steam or oil mist. It’s applicable to galley, toilets, cabins, public spaces, meeting room’s ventilation of the warships, vessels and some other occasions.
CWZ-200~280 series marine small-sized axial fan
Fan is manly composed of casing, impeller, water tight cover, vane supporting feet and marine motor.
Fan is mainly used for cabin ventilation
Fan has the features of low noise, high efficiency, small size, convenient installation. The corrosion resistance is good; it can effectively resist shock, vibration.
Water tight cover can be added according to user requirements.
· air flow：450～2200m3/h
· total pressure：35～300Pa
· Power supply: standard configuration AC 3PH 380V/50Hz，AC 3PH 440V/60Hz，if need can choose：AC 3PH 415V/50Hz，AC 3PH 460V/60Hz，AC 3PH 480V/60Hz，AC 3PH 690V/60Hz.
· Casing: structure is barrel type; the main function is to gather gas and guide gas, improve fan efficiency, support motor and protect impeller.
· Impeller: structure is wing type blade, material is ZL104 cast aluminum alloy, and it has passed strict dynamic balance correction, over-speed test.
· Motor supporting feet: welded by common steel plate, the function is to connect motor and barrel
· Water tight cove： opening is convenient, prevent sea water, rain from entering.
· Marine motor: It has good anti-moisture, anti-mould and anti-salt mist, stable operation, and low noise. The winding and metal parts of the marine motor all according to humid tropics motor requirement passed the special dipping and treatment. On the basement surface of the motor, there is a radiation rib which increases the cooling effect. Marine motor can add the space heater according to the requirement.
· Marine motor can choose Dezhou HL, Jiangsu Dazhong, Yuandong and other domestic brands, also can choose ABB, Siemens and other foreign brand
It was broadly used on the passenger vessel, cargo ship, warship and offshore platform.