Marine refrigeration plant is a refrigeration unit after several years of continuous technical improvement, carrying the technology security and innovation; it is direct refrigeration unit takes refrigerant as cooling medium. Marine refrigeration plant is important equipment of ships, oil platforms food cold room refrigeration system, the temperature can be adjusted according to the requirements of food preservation, to satisfy the food fresh keeping requirements. This refrigeration plant has features of new design, smart control, convenient operation, energy saving, reliable running, reasonable safety precautions and so on. It can be widely used in various passenger ship, cargo ships, naval vessels and oil platforms.
CZLZ -2~64 marine refrigeration plant
“Z”： packaged type
“LZ”： refrigeration plant
“64”： nominal cooling capacity is 64KW
marine refrigeration plant is mainly composed of two sets compress-condensing units, generally, one compress-condensing unit is used, and the other one is standby. Compress0condensing unit is mainly composed of refrigeration compressor, liquid receiver, high and low temperature valve plate, electric control box, control elements.
Marine refrigeration plant is mainly used in all kinds of naval vessels, ships, marine platforms where food preservation is needed, it provides cold source for cold rooms, mainly used to maintain the temperature required by food preservation, keep food fresh.
Marine refrigeration plant set all functional components in one; it has the advantages of convenient and simple operation, compact structure, low energy consumption, low noise, shock and swing resistance, convenient maintenance etc. The refrigeration plant automation degree is high, cooling capacity is large, speed is fast; the high level electric control automation will reduce operators’ labor intensity and reduce energy consumption; all heat exchange components adopt copper material, the corrosion resistance is strong, ensure the equipment effective operation time. The design, manufacture, delivery of refrigeration plant is conducted according to the standard of classification societies (such as “CCS”, “ABS”, “NK”, “DNV”) and “navy”, and it can be manufactured according to customer’s actual demands.
· Cooling capacity: 3 kW～64kW (evaporating temperature-25℃～-65℃)
· cooling water volume：2～42m3/h
· Refrigerant: standard equip R404A, R134a、R407C can be selected
· Power supply: standard equip AC 3PH 380V/50Hz, AC 3PH 440V/60Hz, other power source can be selected if it is needed: AC 3PH 415V/50Hz, AC 3PH 460V/60Hz, AC 3PH 480V/60Hz, AC 3PH 690V/60Hz.
· Compressor: semi-hermetic or open type
· The number of compressor: single or multiple
· Single refrigerating circuit can be adopted, double refrigerating circuit also can be selected, the unit equips two independent refrigerating circuits, and each system equips one compressor. When one of the refrigerating circuits is running, the other one can be used as standby.
· capacity regulation：0 50% 100%
· Cooling method: water cooled (fresh water/ sea water)
· Marine shell and tube type condenser: efficient anti-corrosion radiating tube, material can adopt HAL77-2、B10、B30; clad tube sheet: copper end cover or iron end cover.
· Removable dry filter
· Protection function: high pressure, low pressure, oil pressure (oil level), low water pressure (water volume), lack phase, overheat, overload
· Control element: adopt the control valves and pressure switches of domestic and overseas famous brands
· Control method: manual control or PLC control
· Special compress-condensing unit can be designed according to customer’s requirements
It is widely used in all kinds of passenger ships, cargo ships, warships and offshore oil platforms.