Marine indirect AHU is the main equipment of indirect AC system; the main function is to conduct cooling and dehumidification in summer, heating in winter and ventilation in middle seasons. This AHU completes all heat and humidity exchange in AC plant, the treated air is delivered to each cabin through air duct, distributor.
TMU (W)-23~320 marine indirect AHU
“W”：indirect water cooled
“320”：320kW nominal cooling capacity is 320kW
It is mainly composed of air handling unit (fin type evaporator, heater and humidifier), air supply section (centrifugal fan and marine motor), mixing and filtering section (mixing box, fresh and return air regulation valve, air filter), electric control unit, the structure type is frame structure, suction type, all parts are installed on a base.
The main function of marine indirect AHU is to conduct cooling and dehumidification in summer, conduct heating in winter and ventilation in middle seasons. This AHU completes all heat and humidity exchange in plant, the treated air is delivered to each cabin through air duct, distributor.
Marine indirect AHU sets all functional components in one; it has the advantages of convenient and simple operation, compact structure, low energy consumption, low noise, shock and swing resistance, convenient maintenance etc. The design, manufacture, delivery of AC system is conducted according to the standard of classification societies (such as “CCS”, “ABS”, “NK”, “DNV”) and “navy”, and it can be manufactured according to customer’s actual demands.
· cooling capacity：23kW～320kW
· heating capacity：35kW～302kW
· air flow：2200～25000m3/h
· external static pressure：450～1600Pa
· Power supply: standard equip AC 3PH 380V/50Hz, AC 3PH 440V/60Hz, other power source can be selected if it is needed: AC 3PH 415V/50Hz, AC 3PH 460V/60Hz, AC 3PH 480V/60Hz, AC 3PH 690V/60Hz.
· Washable/ replaceable air filter
· Fresh air preheating unit, auxiliary electrical heater and cold air prevention device can be set according to requirements
· Control components: adopt the control valves and pressure switches of domestic and overseas famous brands
· Control method: manual control or automatic control
It is widely used in all kinds of passenger ships, cargo ships, warships and offshore oil platforms.